The Special Education Treatment Planner
The Special Education Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal education treatment plans that take the educational professional a step further past the writing of goals for Individualized Education Plans (IEPs). The educational treatment plan process assists the professional in identifying interventions and communicating to others the specific method, means, format, and/or creative experience by which the student will be assisted in attaining IEP goals.
- Offers the freedom to develop customized educational treatment plans for children and adolescents who have special learning needs
- Organized around 29 main educational disabilities, from learning disabilities and emotional/mental impairment to ADHD, chronic health issues, autism, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each educational disability, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and educational interventions
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate educational treatment plan components by disability
- Includes a sample educational treatment plan