The Psychopharmacology Treatment Planner
The Psychopharmacology Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for clients whose therapy includes psychotropic drugs
- Organized around 28 main presenting problems regularly treated with a combination of psychotropic and psychotherapeutic interventions or treatment modalities, from ADHD, dementia, and substance abuse to antisocial behavior, bipolar disorders, and more
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR™ diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)