Early Childhood Intervention
The Early Childhood Education Intervention Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal education treatment plans that take the educational professional a step further past the writing of goals for Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) as well as mental health treatment plans. The educational treatment plan process assists the professional in identifying interventions and communicating to others the specific method, means, format, and/or creative experience by which the student will be assisted in attaining IEP goals.
- Critical tool for treating the most common problems encountered in treating children ages 3-6
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized educational treatment plans
- Organized around 27 main presenting problems, including autism, cultural and language issues, depression, eating and elimination concerns, cognitive and neurological impairment, oppositional behavior, school entry readiness, and others
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and educational interchange
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate educational treatment plan components by disability
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)