Complete Women’s Psychotherapy
Incorporating the new American Psychological Association Guidelines for Psychological Practice with Girls and Women, The Complete Women's Psychotherapy Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- Critical tool for treating the most commonly encountered disorders in therapy with girls and women
- Organized around 19 main presenting problems, including balancing work and family, body image, single parenting, care giving of aging parents, divorce, domestic violence, infertility, sexual abuse, and postpartum mood disorders
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventions-plus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including CARF, JCAHO, and NCQA)