Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Planner
The Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- A critical tool for mental health professionals treating patients coping simultaneously with mental illness and serious substance abuse
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans
- Organized around 25 main presenting problems with a focus on treating adults and adolescents with alcohol, drug, or nicotine addictions, and co-occurring disorders including depression, PTSD, eating disorders, and ADHD
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)