The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner
The Child Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for child clients
- Organized around 33 main presenting problems, from blended family problems and children of divorce to ADHD, attachment disorder, academic problems, and speech and language disorders
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and educational interventions
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV-TR diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies (including HCFA, JCAHO, and NCQA)