The Family Therapy Progress Notes Planner
The Family Therapy Progress Notes Planner 2nd Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Family Therapy Treatment Planner. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 40 main presenting problems that range from family business conflicts and inheritance disputes to alcohol abuse, physical/verbal/psychological abuse, and religious/spiritual conflicts
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TR™ diagnostic categories in The Family Therapy Treatment Planner 2nd Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA