The Couples Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner
The Couples Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Couples Psychotherapy Treatment Planner. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 31 main presenting problems that range from alcohol abuse, anxiety, and dependency to eating disorders and depression stemming from relationship problems
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of sessions, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TR diagnostic categories in The Couples Psychotherapy Treatment Planner
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA