Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner
The Adolescent Psychotherapy Progress Notes Planner, Third Edition contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Third Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 35 main presenting problems that range from low self-esteem and eating disorders to chemical dependence, sexual acting out, adoption issues, and blended family conflicts
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TR diagnostic categories in The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA