Addiction Progress Notes Planner, 4th Edition
The Addiction Progress Notes Planner contains complete prewritten session and patient presentation descriptions for each behavioral problem in The Addiction Treatment Planner, Second Edition. The prewritten progress notes can be easily and quickly adapted to fit a particular client need or treatment situation.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized progress notes
- Organized around 44 main presenting problems that range from antisocial behavior and eating disorders to anxiety, substance abuse, gambling, and others
- Features over 1,000 prewritten progress notes (summarizing patient presentation, themes of session, and treatment delivered)
- Provides an array of treatment approaches that correspond with the behavioral problems and DSM-IV-TR diagnostic categories in The Addiction Treatment Planner, Fourth Edition
- Offers sample progress notes that conform to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies, including the JCAHO and the NCQA