School Counseling and School Social Work
Help students develop the skills they need to work through problems. The School Counseling and School Social Work Homework Planner provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 71 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered in a school setting.
- A quick-reference format-the interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problem, such as anger management, Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), adjustment to divorce, learning difficulties, physical challenges, social skills, and teen pregnancy
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Assignments that are cross-referenced to The School Counseling and School Social Work Treatment Planner so you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or behavioral problem
- A CD-ROM that contains all the exercises in a word-processing formatallowing you to customize them to suit you and your students unique styles and needs