Grief Counseling Homework Planner
Help bereaved clients deal with and work through a difficult time in their lives. Grief Counseling Homework Planner provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to help clients better understand their grief and the grieving process.
This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 63 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues encountered in grief therapy
- A quick-reference format–the interactive assignments are organized around the most typical stages of the grieving process
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- Homework that enables clients to work through the issues surrounding their loss through reflective thought, personal management, problem resolution, and self-healing
- A computer disk that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format–allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients’ unique styles and needs