Divorce Counseling Homework Planner
Divorce Counseling Homework Planner provides you with an array of ready-to-use, between-session assignments designed to help guide clients through the extreme emotions associated with divorce. This easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- 74 ready-to-copy exercises covering the most common issues in divorce therapy
- A quick-reference format–the interactive assignments are organized around the most typical stages of separation and divorce
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises
- The opportunity for clients to work through issues such as adjusting to the loss, finding support, helping children, redefining relationships, and moving on
- A computer disk that contains all the exercises in a word-processing format–allowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients’ unique styles and needs
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners series:
Treatment Planners cover all the necessary elements for developing formal treatment plans, including detailed problem definitions, long-term goals, short-term objectives, therapeutic interventions, and DSMTM diagnoses.
Documentation Sourcebooks provide the forms and records that mental health professionals need to efficiently run their practice.