Adolescent Psychotherapy Homework Planner
Help your adolescent clients develop the skills they need to work through problems.
As a mental health professional involved in treating adolescents, you work to help your clients learn to understand and clearly communicate their feelings, identify how and when problems arise, and develop effective coping strategies. Pencil-and-paper exercises provide one highly effective tool for achieving those goals.
The Brief Adolescent Therapy Homework Planner arms you with dozens of ready-to-use assignments designed to fit virtually every therapeutic mode. Focusing on adolescents from ages 12 to 18, this easy-to-use sourcebook features:
- Over 83 copier-ready exercises covering the most common issues in adolescent therapeutic treatment.
- Quick-reference formatthe interactive assignments are grouped by behavioral problem, such as anxiety, eating disorder, and suicidal ideation.
- Expert guidance on how and when to make the most efficient use of the exercises.
- Assignments are cross-referenced to The Adolescent Psychotherapy Treatment Plannerso you can quickly identify the right exercise for a given situation or behavioral problem.
- A computer disk that contains all the exercises in a word-processing formatallowing you to customize them to suit you and your clients' unique styles and needs.