Facilitator's Guide for Psychotherapy Treatment
This Facilitator's Guide to the Evidence-Based Psychotherapy Treatment Planning DVD provides guidance in leading an educational training session in empirically informed treatment planning that will maximize the likelihood of client improvement, satisfy many reimbursement and funding sources, and enhance the confidence of your staff.
This Guide includes:
- Highlights of the lecture material, summary of treatment plan components, and an outline of the EST procedures
- Discussion questions with talking points
- Chapter review test questions and answers
- Brief explanations of the answers to the chapter review test questions
- Continuing Education credit form and test questions