Practice Planner Series Overview
Psychotherapy Treatment Planners
- Supplies all of the essential building blocks needed to create focused, formal psychotherapy treatment plans.
- Thousands of carefully-crafted statements that describe problems,goals, objectives and interventions
- An extensive menu of suggestions for clinically tested treatment options
- Books with broad treatment populations (e.g. Complete Adult, Adolescent, Child, Chemical Despendence) and more focused populations (e.g. Older Adult, Group Therapy, Couples)
- Treatment Planners
- Contain ready-to-copy psychotherapy homework assignments
- Each assignment may be customized using the enclosed disk
- Assignments grouped by applicable presenting problem, such as anger management, depression, ADD and oppositional defiant.
- Homework Planner
Progress Notes Planners
- Prewritten progress note statements that are keyed to presenting problems from the best selling treatment planners
- Statements delineate Patient Presentation and Session Description
- Patient Presentation statements show progress over treatment phases
- Session Description statements delineate the intervention focus of the session
- Progess Notes Planners
- Fact-filled handouts on various psychological and emotional disorders and life skills techniques
- Listings of resources where clients can go for reliable, in-depth information
- Handouts that provide educational information on a wide variety of mental health issues
- A CD-ROM that contains handouts in a PDF format-allowing you to easily print out and distribute them to suit you, your clients', and your practice's unique style and needs
- Handout Planners
- Create a treatment plan by accessing content from over 30 optionally available Treatment Planner modules for a variety of patient populations and approaches.
- Use the Treatment Planner libraries to select appropriate behavioral definitions (symptoms) of the selected presenting problem, long-term goals, patient's short term objectives, therapist's interventions and DSM-IV™ diagnoses.
- Import optionally available prewritten Progress Notes modules which are directly tied to the treatment plan symptom and intervention lists. Select from over 1,000 progress note statements to create a note which is integrated with the treatment plan.
- Import optionally available Homework modules to include assignments in the treatment plan and to review, customize, and print the assignment for the patient.
- "Point and click" on your selections, and TheraScribe® 5.0 writes your client's individualized treatment plan and prints it out in a professional document that is beautifully organized and easily legible.
- Additional windows let you specify patient data, psychosocial history, treatment modality, provider credentials, and prognosis and much more.
- TheraScribe® 5.0: More Information and Sample Screens
- Provide all the forms and records needed to run a practice
- Ready-to-copy forms are also available on disk to be customized and printed
- Psychoeducational handout materials and data collection forms available to be copied or customized from included floppy disk
- Documentation Sourcebooks
Evidenced-Based Treatment Planning DVD’s
Offer step-by-step guidance on how to use empirically supported treatments to inform the entire treatment planning process.
Define evidence-based treatment, describe levels of evidence criteria, and examine the essential elements of treatment planning.
Educate and inform as to the research supported interventions available for a variety of presenting problems.
Use authentic role-plays to illustrate empirically supported treatment interventions from several common clinical diagnoses (e.g., depression, panic, social anxiety).
- Evidence-Based Treatment